Federal Staffing Resources
- Perform nursing practice under the direction of a RN or Physician
- Observe and care for ill, injured, or infirmed within scope of practice and skills
- Collect nursing data
- Counsel and applies procedures to safeguard life and health
- Teach and delegate to the performance of nursing care activities
- Provide first aid for minor injuries
- Participate as a member of treatment team
- Assist staff
- Schedules patients activities and appointments
- Communicates with patients families
- Attend training
- Perform simple maintenance on medical treatment equipment
- Follow established policies and procedures of facility
Registered Nurse (RN):
1. Education: Graduate Kentucky State approved nursing program
2. Certification: Current CPR/BLS Certification
3. License: Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of facility location of Compact (if applicable).
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
1.Education: Be a graduate of a Kentucky State practical nurse program and hold a certificate of completion.
2.Certifications: BLS certification
3.License: Hold an unrestricted State of Kentucky license as a practical nurse
4.Experience: Completion of an approved LPN program.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
1. Education: Be a graduate of a Medicaid approved nursing assistant program and hold a certificate of completion.
2. Certifications: BLS certification
3. License: Registered with the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry as administered by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services.
4. Experience: Completion of an approved CNA program.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Fixed based on position and level of experience.
Competitive medical, dental, vision coverage as well as PTO.
Certificate — See above
Please reach out to Amanda Rielly at email@example.com or (617)481-7516.