We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for an innovative company that provides healthcare support solutions. The Re-Enrollment Representative supports the annual enrollment process for patients accessing coverage for their prescribed medications through inbound and outbound telephone support, as well as administrative functions. This role is a long-term contract position with a $500 bonus! Training and work will be onsite at our Louisville call center. If you are a detail-oriented and compassionate person, with top-notch communication skills, we want to talk. Apply now!
* Review and process patients’ enrollment forms to the Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
* Assist patients on the phone with PAP program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
* Notify patients and healthcare providers of approvals, denials, and any next steps needed to continue the enrollment process
* Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or patient’s healthcare provider
* Support inbound and outbound phone lines for the PAP program
* Communicate daily with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based on PAP criteria and healthcare providers to manage expectations.
* Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed to enroll in the manufacturer’s PAP program.
* Explain the PAP program and services to patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, and physician’s office staff.
* Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, patient advocates, and caregivers.
Ingenium Talent is a privately held Professional Search and Staffing firm. We have over 25 years of combined experience conducting searches on a national scope. We pride ourselves in quickly ascertaining business needs and delivering timely and effective solutions to our clients. In our 25 years of combined experience, we have overseen 1000s of successful searches across the country.
At Ingenium, we believe People are Everything. Our foundation is built on Integrity, a strong team-based culture, and a deep understanding of the markets we serve. Our Process is Built around YOU! From the very first conversation, our team takes the time to understand your individual strengths and career aspirations. We want to get to know you and believe our team-based approach and extensive network of client relationships allow us to deliver the best opportunities possible. Put yourself on track to be where you want with your career and APPLY NOW!
Two years of work experience in a customer service or customer-focused role.
Six months of work experience in a call center environment.
Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two years of work experience in pharmacy, managed care, Medicaid and/or Medicare organizations, pharmaceutical and/or biotech manufacturer, insurance, medical office, or related field.
Experience with HIPAA and patient services.
Bi-lingual: English and Spanish.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Demonstrated empathy and compassion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented
* Adaptable, flexible and readily adjust to changing situations
* Ability to comprehend and apply basic math principles
* Ability to apply logical thinking when evaluating practical problems
* Ability to present information and respond to questions from stakeholders
* Ability to listen and demonstrate a high degree of empathy
* Demonstrated computer skills that include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Demonstrated sensitivity and understanding when speaking with patients.
Temporary / Seasonal
Flexible - Will work with applicant — There are four (4) shifts available (all are Monday - Friday): * 8am-4:30pm * 9am-5:30pm * 10am-6:30pm * 11:30am-8pm
No education requirement
Louisville — The position is an office role, located on Blankenbaker Parkway
Interested in joining the team? Apply on Ingenium's website, https://ingeniumtalent.com/career-portal/#/jobs/2262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to learn more about the role and possibility for employment! We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted at this time.