You belong here!
You belong here if you are a Licensed Journeyman Plumber who desires to continue to learn and advance in the trade, experience growth opportunities, and join a great locally owned and operated company. ASI Plumbing is an established company that has proudly serviced the Louisville, and surrounding areas with quality, professional plumbing service for the last 20 years! We are a reputable company that is BBB certified and who pride ourselves on our customers trusts in our service. In this rewarding, Journeyman Plumbing position, you will utilize your training and skills to service customers with their plumbing needs.
A day in the life of a plumber at ASI Plumbing:
In the Plumber role you will…
• Install and maintain plumbing systems used for drainage, sewage, and potable water
• Install and repair garbage disposals, faucets, toilets and other plumbing-related items
• Locate, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace plumbing equipment and fixtures as
• Utilize video equipment to perform visual inspections of plumbing systems, including
inspection of main line sewers
• Professionally perform waste piping and gas piping testing, repair and installation
• Handle water heater and water piping repair and installation
• Conduct drain cabling (i.e. tub, shower, toilet, sinks, main line sewers, etc.)
• Maintain proper truck stock and tools
• Enforce and comply with site safety procedures and policies.
The successful candidate for the position will have…
• 3-year minimum residential service plumbing experience
• Journeyman plumbing license
• Comprehensive working knowledge of how a plumbing system operates
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and diagnose various degrees of plumbing issues
• Strong desire to resolve all potential current and future plumbing issues
• Great organizational skills including the demonstrated ability to plan for each service call
• Ability to lift to 150 lbs.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Reliable, motivated to perform all tasks assigned
$28 - $32/hr & Monthly Bonus
You are appreciated:
We value the expertise and professionalism of our Journeyman Plumbers which is demonstrated by a competitive compensation package including base salary and commission.
Additionally, we offer a solid benefits package
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• PTO Program
• Long term disability/Short Term Disability
• Take home truck
• Bonus opportunity
• No on-call; No weekend work required
• Work-life balance.
High School Diploma — Journeyman Plumbing License required
Email resume to: