Jewish Community Center
The Jewish Community Center of Louisville is looking to fill part time positions in J-Play, drop-off babysitting service for members.
Under the supervision of the Fitness Director, provide members and guests with excellent and efficient customer service at all times. Engage parents and children during their visit and provide a safe, fun place for our members’ children while their parents use our facilities and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary functions include greeting and engaging members and their children.
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for children to play.
• Address member concerns in a professional manner.
• Follow proper child check in procedures to maintain a secure area.
• Be knowledgeable about programs and procedures throughout the Center.
• Adds to the cooperation and teamwork throughout Membership department, placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Experience working with children from ages 6 weeks to 6 years old.
• Professional manner, discretion and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Set Hours — Work Schedule: Part-time, less than 20 hours per week, morning and evening shifts available. Daytime: M-Fr 8:30am-12:00pm, Saturday 9:45am-1:00pm, Sunday 8:45am-12:45pm. Evening: M-Th 4:30pm-7:45pm.
No education requirement
Other — Jewish Community Center
Contact Mat Shalenko email@example.com, 502-238-2792.