Primetals Technologies USA LLC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fabricates and assembles metals parts and equipment for machinery used in steel
• Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying mathematics, stock
allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage and physical properties of
• Constructs templates and fixtures.
• Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications using measuring instruments.
• Performs welding, brazing, and cutting using gas and electrical welding equipment.
• Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
• Sets up, assembles and tack welds parts.
• Builds up worn and/or defected surfaces.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Determines operation sequences and methods where specifications are not available.
• Accurate aligning and fitting are required.
• Refers to technical drawings and written directions.
• Using a torch or an oxygen lance, dismantles, assembles and cuts materials to size
• May provide work leadership including tracking progress and resolving routine
materials problems of lower level staff.
Classification and pay will be dependent upon skillset and prior experience.
Duties of the fabricator will be performed in-house and on location at customer site.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment physical exam and drug screen. A minimum of 2 years of fabrication experience required.
Set Hours — Monday - Friday, 7am - 4:30 pm
$17 - $34/hr
Benifits begin date of hire:
$5000 retention bonus;
Quarterly Incentive Plan;
Paid Time Off;
Medical, Dental, and Vision;
Life & Accidental Death Insurance;
Flexible Spending Account;
Employee Referral Bonus
High School Diploma
Other — Ghent, KY