Arvato Supply Chain Solutions
At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Position Summary. As a Material Handler at Arvato Supply Chain Solutions, you will be responsible for operating a various powered industrial equipment, including reach lifts, to accurately transport component materials between the production departments and stage/storage locations. You will also use SAP/ERP for inputs and outputs as well as transport finished and semi-finished goods from production departments to Shipping or other appropriate locations. Standard General Security Roles And Responsibilities
• Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
• Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
• Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
• Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
• Must have at least one year of experience operating forklifts, including cherry pickers and reach trucks.
• Must possess a forklift license
• Must have strong math skills
• Must possess the ability to work on a computer. Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Must be able to operate a lift truck to reach heights of up to 40 feet
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds overhead
• Must be able to climb and stack cartons at a height of 15 feet
• Must be able to push and pull a pallet jack with weight ranges of up to 1500 pounds
• May work with hazardous materials
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
Other — Shift A: Sunday – Tuesday, 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM and every other Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Shift B: Wednesday-Friday, 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM and every other Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
$17.50/hr to start
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k,and optional coverages.
High School Diploma
Please click on the link to apply now!