Baptist Health Louisville
For residents of fast-growing eastern Jefferson County, Baptist Eastpoint Surgery Center offers a convenient alternative for outpatient surgery with advanced equipment, experienced staff and physicians, and well-appointed surroundings.
Employees at Baptist will notice a high level of ongoing educational opportunities where continuous learning is encouraged, supported and recognized. In addition to our outstanding work environment, Baptist Health offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits and employee incentive programs. Simply stated, we truly believe in taking care of our employees as well as we take care of our patients. Some of the ways we demonstrate this include:
• Outstanding employee benefit package with front-loaded PTO for new hires, extensive options for medical, dental, vision insurances. A vast amount of group employee benefits such as disability and life insurances.
• Competitive tuition and certification reimbursement program.
• Competitive pay and full relocation to qualified candidates.
• A work environment driven directly by our Mission, Vision and Values and guided by a Just Culture.
• Our Commitment to a safe environment for employees, patients and families.
• Our rich, long-standing reputation as the provider of choice throughout the Louisville metro region.
• Our commitment to ensuring Baptist Health is an inclusive equal opportunity employer.
Baptist Eastpoint Surgery Center is located in East Louisville, which is situated on the Kentucky-Indiana border. Affectionately known as Kentuckiana, the area offers the best of both worlds with its big city excitement and small town ambiance. We are currently recruiting for RNs and Surgical Technologists. Full and part time positions available and several positions are bonus eligible.
Set Hours — 1st shift, Monday - Friday
We offer a great work environment, excellent team work, competitive pay, and outstanding benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage (within 30 days of hire)
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• 403b Retirement Plan
High School diploma or equivalent. Must have completed vocational or military technologist training course. Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
Louisville — Eastpoint Surgical Center