State Industrial Products
Are you a hands on person with maintenance experience?
Are you mechanically inclined and like to make repairs?
Are you tired of long hours in your role with no chance for financial rewards or advancement?
State Cleaning Solution (SCS), is looking for outstanding talent to join our team. State Cleaning Solutions, a $20MM division of State Industrial Products, is a rapidly growing sales and service provider. We serve the hospitality and healthcare marketplace by designing, implementing and maintaining cleaning and sanitization programs. Our customers include restaurants, hotels, care homes and institutions among many others. State Cleaning supplies the equipment and chemicals needed to ensure customer and guest satisfaction, then backs up our programs with an extensive 24/7 service network.
Our State Cleaning team members are passionate about servicing our customers. Is this you?
After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an existing territory of restaurants, hotels, long term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the “Face of State” for your customers, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs to create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments and drive a positive guest experience. You will report to Route Supervisor.
As you continue to learn and grow into the role, you will be responsible for all sales retention, preventative maintenance, installations, route completion, and collections for your assigned territory.
This is an exciting opportunity for professional and personal growth with the opportunity to join a winning team!
- Provide preventative maintenance to customer equipment
- Service customer equipment using mechanical, electrical, and plumbing skills
- Manage account retention within core business of your territory
- Complete paperwork necessary to fulfill position responsibilities
- Meet or exceed, routing and preventative maintenance service standards, monthly, quarterly and annually, Sales retention monthly, quarterly and annually
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers within an assigned territory for repeat business
- Identify program gaps to add innovative programs to create unique value and build sales.
Experience to bring:
- Previous experience in mechanical repair. You possess the mechanical aptitude to install, fix and maintain dish machine, laundry and housekeeping dispenser equipment
- Ability to solve a wide range of complex, multi-disciplinary problems which must consider short and intermediate term impact
- You have the ability to troubleshoot broken equipment to find a resolution
- A desire to work hard and want to directly influence your financial future
- Ability to prioritize goals and achieve results within defined deadlines
- Confidence in your abilities
- A passion for career growth and longevity
- Role requires local market area travel with the use of a company vehicle and valid driver’s - license to travel to appointments
Other — Monday-Friday
Why you will enjoy working at State Cleaning Products:
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and commissions
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive, quality medical benefits package
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Support of a financially stable company and repeat, recession-proof business
- World-class training program
High School Diploma
Email resume to Melinda White, the Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet