ASM Gobal (formerly AEG)
KFC YUM! CENTER operated by ASM Global is a multi-use entertainment venue in Louisville, Kentucky. The KFC Yum! Center offers a variety of world class events including concerts, family shows, sporting events and other special events, while providing a clean and safe environment and guaranteeing the ideal entertainment guest experience and satisfaction.
ASM Global houses offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Performs assigned general maintenance of the facility, as well as monitors daily temperature controls throughout the building.
• Inspects, maintains, and repairs equipment to ensure HVAC system is working properly.
• Performs general maintenance of the facility as needed including, but not limited to: painting, wall patching, door maintenance, and equipment repairs.
• Monitors daily temperature controls to meet departmental needs.
• Utilizes basic hand and power tools properly so that safety policies are complied with.
• Monitors service contracts to ensure contracts are fulfilled correctly.
• Communicates and works with outside vendors, as it relates to roofing/HVAC, so that maintenance of the building is upheld.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Required / Desired Qualifications:
1. Minimum education level of HS Diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience in maintenance
3. HVAC Certification
4. Experience with building management software
5. Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
6. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
7. Must have a valid driver’s license
Other — M-F, 8am-4pm, and events (which occur some nights / weekends).
Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k match
High School Diploma
https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite#/. ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.