Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and alteration of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years of documentable HVAC journeyman level operation, maintenance and
repair experience in the HVAC and refrigeration trade. (Willing to be flexible with this requirement)
- KY state-issued journeyman or masters license (Willing to be flexible with this requirement for helpers)
- Must be able to do the following:
----- Operate specialized machinery, equipment and tools utilized in the repair, installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
----- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
----- Work independently with little direction
----- Meet schedules and time lines.
----- Maintain routine records and prepare reports
----- Routinely lift objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must have knowledge of the following:
----- Materials, methods and tools used in the operation and repair of HVAC and
----- Applicable building codes, ordinances and regulations of State and local
authorities pertaining to HVAC, refrigeration and boilers
----- Air compressors and pneumatic control
----- Cooling tower and boiler water treatment
----- Welding and soldering techniques
----- Health and safety regulations.
----- Basic record-keeping techniques
----- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies
Set Hours — Monday through Friday, 7/8am-5pm
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Overtime pay
- 2 weeks PTO and paid holidays
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance to Louisville, Ky
- Company issued equipment - tools, take-home vehicle, gas card, tablet, phone, uniforms, PPE
High School Diploma
High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Send your resume and contact information to Hallie at email@example.com