Pivotal Property Management Inc
Demonstrate ability to learn and progressively increase in knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Minor Plumbing Repair
• Electrical Maintenance and Repair
• Safety Procedures
• Mechanical Repairs
• As knowledge and Skills increase and as assigned:
• Follow up all work in order to ensure it is performed properly.
• Complete all online reports neatly, correctly, in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Maintain clean work areas.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety.
• Additional duties may be assigned by management.
MUST pass drug test as well as Criminal Background Check.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate. Able to apply concepts of high school math.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Set Hours — M-F 8am-5pm
$14.00 - $25.00 per hr based on experience/skills
Begin as contract labor during training.
High School Diploma
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Maintenance Applicant.
*Your Name and contact information-phone, email address and address.
*Copy of resume or list of work history/experience.
*References (2) with contact phone numbers (either personal and/or business references).