Ivy Technology is seeking talented and motivated Repair Technicians at our Louisville, KY location. Ivy offers full-time opportunities with a competitive pay and benefits program. Repair Technicians use their technical expertise to perform diagnostic testing and total repair of electronic units/devices.
We work as a team at Ivy Technology and there is an expectation that all team members will be flexible to assist in other areas of the organization as business needs may change.
• Performs diagnostics and conducts repairs in a timely fashion
• Stages repaired devices in appropriate areas
• Performs general cleaning of work area to ensure safety and discards all scrap material.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience diagnosing, troubleshooting or repairing technology preferred
• Knowledge of repair techniques
• Knowledge of process flows to include flow charts and written processes
Set Hours — 1st and 2nd Shift Positions Available
Up to $22 hr
$2,500 Sign on Bonus.
Competitive Benefit Plan after 45 days.
Louisville — 11201 Electron Drive, Louisville, KY 40299