Kelly Services is currently seeking a PPM Coordinator or Planner/Scheduler for one of our clients in Carrollton, KY. The Preventative Maintenance Planner will be experienced in job planning with skills and knowledge to create a job package from the work order scope. The job package includes all information about required resources including; Labor, Materials, Tools, Equipment, and Services, and cost estimate needed to ensure safe, effective and efficient execution of the work.
• Work safely and actively participate in the Site Safety programs.
• Drive the Field Planning Activities to achieve maximum value for the business.
• A subject matter expert in work processes for mechanical planning including estimating, planning, materials procurement, and cost control.
• Prepare job packet to include: Labor, tools, equipment., materials, services, and cost needed to complete job.
• Conduct field visits and walk out the job with plant personnel to ensure completeness and accuracy of scope.
• Identify task activities necessary to execute job plan.
• Identify/solicit Safety information requirements to perform job tasks.
• A subject matter expert on information technology systems and tools.
• Initiate improvements in the planning process and tools and teach others in these improvements.
About Kelly Services:
We’re always thinking about what’s next Connecting talented people to companies in need of their skills is at the very heart of what we do. That’s because in a world where nothing is permanent, job seekers and employers are continually asking, “What’s next?” The next chapter in life and quest for advancement means careers are continually in motion. The next business strategy and journey for growth means employers are continually evaluating their workforce effectiveness. At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next for job seekers and employers.
• A minimum of 2 years experience working in maintenance or equipment repair is required.
• Good understanding of craft skill sets and application of those craft skills when applying them to job tasks.
• Computer skills are required in using work order system and other global computer systems.
• Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, SAP, and standard software tools, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and SAP or equivalent is required.
• Interpersonal effectiveness skills are necessary in order to work with many different people and resources needed to execute job plans.
• Prior Operations/Maintenance experience is required.
• Work schedule is 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday, ten hours a day.
• Must be willing to work overtime and extended hours per plant needs.
• Travel may consist of trips between departments and plants.
No education requirement
Other — Carrollton, KY
Please apply to Glenn Crowley at email@example.com.