Parnelli's Chicago Eatery
Start Date: ASAP
The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods and must be able to perform all stations; communicating with the manager on duty and cashiers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
• Requires ability to speak, read, and write in English
• Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with cleaning solutions.
• Frequently works with sharp knives, hot cooking equipment, and hot oil.
• Must help be a team motivator and work as a ‘team player’.
• Night and/or weekend shifts may be necessary.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — The restaurant opens at 11am and closes at 9pm. Expected start time for morning shifts is 9am. Expected end time for evening shifts is 10pm.
Currently do not offer benefits but hoping to change in the near future. Salary raise possible after 6 months and re-evaluated every 6 months after that. Provided with one free meal per shift with a 50% discount on additional food.
No information available
Other — Jeffersonville, Indiana
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our Facebook page at Parnelli's Chicago Eatery.