Texas Roadhouse Support Center is looking for a Barista with knowledge and experience in preparing and serving a high-end coffee product. Exceptional service starts with our Cashiers and Baristas, this position is an important part of our guest experience.
As a Barista, your responsibilities would include:
• Wowing guests with exceptional service
• Displaying an exceptional level of knowledge with high end coffee drinks
• Providing customers with drink menus and answering their questions regarding ingredients
• Taking orders while paying attention to details such as coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios
• Preparing beverages following recipes and customers’ requests
• Delivering fresh food items with a smile
• Receive and process payments using the POS system
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices
• Keeping service area and café tables cleaned and stocked
• Performing all assigned side work
• Properly using, cleaning, assembling and disassembling all appropriate equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate.
Experience: Previous experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress is preferred.
Overall Kitchen experience a plus.
Excellent communication and listening skills.
Attention to detail.
Multi-tasking is a must.
Stand, Handling / Fingering, Reach Outward, Reach Above Shoulder (Constantly);
Walk, Bend (Frequently);
Climb, Crawl, Squat or Kneel (Occasionally).
10-50 lbs or less (Frequently);
51-100 lbs or over (Occasionally).
12 lbs or less (Frequently); 13-100 lbs (Occasionally)
No information available
High School Diploma
Go to https://careers.texasroadhouse.com/ShowJob/JobId/758432/Barista. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.