PepsiCo Beverages North America
Fills in as the primary store-level sales person to smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, etc. Position has up to 100 accounts that are serviced periodically throughout the week. Responsible for ordering products that will be delivered by another employee to the store. Generates sales by selling to and servicing customers. Rotates and stocks products on shelves and displays, in coolers, vending equipment, and customers' backrooms. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Has frequent interaction with store management. Position requires working across a wide variety of weather
* Identify customer sales opportunities and sell and execute promotions, place equipment, and sell sufficient product to address the opportunities
* Utilize point-of-purchase materials to stimulate sales
* Generate selling opportunities by maintaining and increasing shelf facings, cleaning shelves, and rotating products
* Provide excellent service to assigned accounts and create and maintain goodwill with all customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
* Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
* Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible, and timely manner
* Communicate customer issues to manager in charge
* Position requires additional duties as assigned by manager to potentially include, but not limited to, warehouse support, etc.
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* 18 years or older
* Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned shift. Driving required but no CDL required
* Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
* Experience with merchandising (e.g., standards, plannagrams, product displays, stocking/rotating product, back-room organization, etc.).
* Experience with consumer products (e.g., multiple packages, product sizes, etc.).
* Experience selling beverages and/or consumer products (e.g., making sales calls, filling orders, handling customer problems, etc.).
* Experience with financials (e.g., profit margins, gross profit dollars, etc.).
* Experience performing physical work (e.g., lifting heavy products, walking, bending, etc).
* Experience with serving as a team lead (e.g., communicating, surfacing issues, solving problems, etc.).
* Experience with hand held computers (e.g., mobile technology, etc.).
* Experience with assembling and servicing merchandising equipment (e.g., cold barrels, cooler glides, cleaning parts, etc.).
* Experience with in-store marketing (e.g., POP placement, building creative displays, etc.).
* Experience with paperwork/documentation (e.g., organizing, filing, submitting, etc.).
* Experience with contracts (e.g., setting up new accounts, filing credit applications, etc.).
* Experience with managing a route (e.g., prioritizing stops, setting a schedule, servicing accounts, managing delivery windows, etc.).
* Experience with financial targets (e.g., achieving volume/sales/revenue targets, being held responsible for product breakage, etc.).
* Experience in a retail environment (e.g., working big box, club, convenience stores, etc.).
This position is a labor-intensive position requiring lifting/carrying cases weighing from 25 - 45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour period and working across a wide variety of weather conditions. Also requires standing, walking, reaching, and squatting while merchandising
Set Hours — Day shift
No information available
No information available
For immediate consideration, please go to https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the
Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws.