Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures and piping in commercial or industrial establishments.
2. Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
3. Installs and repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots.
4. Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
5. Operate welding and cutting torch equipment in the design and fabrication of metal parts and pipe.
6. Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
1. Education: Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
2. 5 to 10 years experience in maintenance (industrial preferred).
3. Must have working knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Power Transmissions, Preventative Maintenance Programs and Basic Rebuilds.
4. Must have experience in Installation, and Repairs of Industrial Machinery and Equipment.
5. Must have experience in Installing and Maintaining Industrial Piping Systems.
6. Must be able to operate cutting torch and welding equipment.
7. Must be able to operate a forklift, man lift and lifting devices.
8. Basic computer knowledge and ability to read blueprints and schematics.
Set Hours — Mon - Fri, 6am - 2:30pm
$24.45 - $28.06 (DOE)
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401k
High School Diploma
Louisville — Chemical Manufacturing Plant