• Represents the station to its customers while exhibiting a positive, professional attitude at all times.
• Negotiates pricing with assigned advertisers and agency representatives as needed.
• Discusses customer needs analyses with Multi-Media Consultants and helps to create marketing and advertising campaigns to meet those needs.
• Works with Multi-Media Consultants to secure and coordinate appointments.
• Works to establish strong client relationships with all assigned, active customers.
• Drafts and/or obtains statistical, narrative and/or other reports as requested.
• Maintains activity data in Efficio CRM system daily.
• Coordinates sales support needs with other departments i.e. commercial production, traffic, accounting, news, and promotions.
• Monitors and handles makegoods, revisions, program changes and other order-related responsibilities. Inputs new orders in Multi-Media Consultant’s absence or as needed in the case of late orders.
• Promotes and fully implements our team structure.
• Communicates daily with Multi-Media Consultants regarding status of account activity.
• Daily attendance and punctuality required.
• Energetic, competitive self-starter with a passion for winning
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks on tight deadlines while staying organized and focused
• Strong communication and presentation skills- written and oral
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Enthusiastic and positive team player within the organization
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent training and experience
• Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales, marketing, and/or customer service role preferred
Please apply by going to the link: https://tinyurl.com/rduss38
WDRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Tom Vickery, Local Sales Manager, for more information.