Responsibilities include but are not limited to: start-up of new equipment, customer training in operation and maintenance, trouble-shooting and equipment repair. Coordinate information between customer and Lantech to correct equipment difficulties in the field. Office responsibilities to include but not limited to QC of equipment prior to shipment, support of manufacturing, and technical phone support. This position has an estimated 75% travel requirement.
• Prior experience trouble-shooting mechanical and electrical problems in industrial equipment is required.
• Must have two years of experience working with industrial equipment.
• Must be proficient in reading mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Must be a self-starter and comfortable working with people in trouble-shooting and problem solving.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills is required.
• Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must be team orientated and possess a strong commitment to quality.
Additional contingencies include a driving record that meets Lantech insurance requirements; ability to qualify for a $5,000 line of credit through American Express to cover travel expenses. This position is subject to customer-requested drug screens and backgrounds without notice.
Set Hours — This is a traveling position with opportunity for overtime once trained (estimated at a 6 month period). Compensated time and a half over 40 hours, double time over 50 hours.
$23+ / hr
Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, Quarterly Profitability Bonus, Disability, Vacation, PTO
High School Diploma — High school diploma or equivalent is required. Prefer technical schooling in electricity, electronics, or equipment maintenance of at least two years.