Associates In Dermatology
Responsible for assisting the physician with patient care including taking vital signs, obtaining history and chief complaint; assisting with biopsies and select surgery procedures. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medication, patient phone calls, assisting in surgery, nursing procedures, such as suture removal, dressing changes, and completion of pathology and lab requisition documents.
1. Advanced skills in data entry and EMR programs
2. Advance experience with IPads
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Good understanding of skin anatomy
5. Good problem-solving and analytical skills
6. Ability to work as a team member
7. Well-organized with attention to detail
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
9. Empathetic with patient needs and concerns
10. Ability to work well with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment
11. Ability to type 40 words per minute
Full-time and/or Part-time
Full Benefits for Fulltime 35+ hours a week
High School Diploma
Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
*Must complete an accredited medical assisting program, dermatology technician program, or nursing program.
* If not completed, CDT program will be required while working- Employer Sponsored