Park Lake Apartments, adjacent to McNeely Lake in Louisville, is interviewing self-motivated and conscientious candidates to apply for one of their Lifeguard positions at the community. The position requires a Lifeguard certification from The Louisville Board of Health and is part-time averaging 20 - 30 hours per week.
Lifeguard Duties/Skills include:
• Monitor and observe the safety of pool patrons while also providing additional services for the Clubhouse area
• Monitor the inflow of residents in the pool and clubhouse areas
• Keep the pool area clean, sanitized and free of trash
• Enforcing pool rules
• Working with onsite team if there are residents not following rules and refusing to correct the violations
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
• Part Time position Monday to Friday
• Weekend rotation required
• Flexible Hours
Anderson Communities strives to Build Better Communities. We offer lifestyle communities that feature nature trails, common green spaces, an attention to streetscapes, and convenient locations near parks, shopping and highways. We have award-winning builders that are hand selected to meet our high standards. We offer townhomes and apartments for rent in prestigious downtown, on campus and around Lexington and Louisville for a carefree lifestyle. Anderson Communities also has a number of commercial properties available throughout Central Kentucky. We are a growth-oriented company offering competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for career advancement and a family atmosphere based on effective teamwork and mutual respect.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy
• Knowledge of all city and state regulations regarding life guards while on duty
• Lifeguard certification (1 year preferred)
• CPR certification
Temporary / Seasonal
Flexible - Will work with applicant — We are looking for full time and part time seasonal lifeguard.
$12 to $14 per hour
No education requirement