CEPEDA Associates Inc.
Learn to setup and operate various CNC and manual machines to produce high quality precision parts. Review drawings/blueprints to understand part requirements.
• Write/modify programs for CNC machines (G-Code and/or Conversational).
• Use precision measuring tools to ensure part conformance to drawing tolerances.
• Setup parts and fixturing with supervision.
• Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings, as necessary.
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
• Comply with safety rules and regulations during course of duties.
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments (i.e., micrometers, calipers, etc.)
• Ability to read and understand drawings and dimensional tolerancing.
• Working knowledge of mathematics, including basic trigonometry.
• Excellent coordination and mechanical skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 lbs., stand for long periods of time, wear
required protective clothing and equipment.
Set Hours — Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
Health, dental and life insurance.
Paid vacation and holidays.
High School Diploma
Submit a job application on CEPEDA Associates company page at http://www.cepedaassociates.com/career/.