One Choice Mechanical
• Coordinates with assigned foreman and/or other trades for the
purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
• Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning
systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or
systems repair and/or replacement needs.
• Fabricates equipment parts for the
purpose of meeting specialty needs
and/or replacing unavailable parts.
• Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders f
or the purpose of providing information for making decisions,
taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
• Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units,
buildings exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of
evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for
the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
• Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of
ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
• Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as
assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information
required to perform job functions.
• Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the
purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
• Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc..)
for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying
• Repairs heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g.
pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the
purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
• Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining
inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete
the necessary installation and/or repair.
• Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for
the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
• Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose
of ensuring the availability of materials required at job
• Trade School or comparative job experience
• Valid Driver’s License, & Social Security Card
• Apprenticeship Card
Hourly. Depends on experience.
Matching Retirement Fund,
High School Diploma
Louisville — Fairdale
Online at ocmech.com or by phone at (502) 618-3528.