Adecco is assisting a local client recruit for Sorter/Shipper jobs in Louisville, KY. These Sorter/Shipper jobs are long term opportunities!
Sorter/Shipper jobs require candidates to quickly and efficiently sort product by scanning products and sorting into shipping boxes then getting the shipment ready to leave the building within a warehouse environment. Responsibilities for Sorter/Shipper jobs include but are not limited to:
• Loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts
• Sorting product by appropriate code into bins
• Packaging product to order specifications
• Shipping boxes out in a timely manner
• Handling finished materials and move packages to storage areas within the warehouse
• Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others
• Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse and able to bend, stoop, lift, and turn throughout full shift
• Must be able to repeatedly lift 10-20lbs and occasionally up to 40lbs
• Able to bend, stoop, lift, and turn throughout full shift
Set Hours — The schedule for this position is Sunday 4:00AM - 10AM, Monday - Friday 8 PM - 2AM.
$13.62/hr + overtime
• Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, Warehouse Work Environment – dress casual and enjoy a casual
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) options available
• Daily pay option available
No education requirement
Louisville — Grade Lane
Call 502.822.7277 or apply at AdeccoUSA.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.