If, you’re looking for a Material Handler job, then look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving, warehouse environment for Material Handler jobs. These are long term, temp to hire roles that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!
What will you actually be doing as a Material Handler?
As a Material Handler you will be sorting and repalletizing sewing machines.
Primary responsibilities include:
• pull product from conveyor and stack on pallets
• move finished pallets as required
• basic data entry
• basic shipping, receiving, parts, and cage activity.
• Above all, you’ve got to be reliable. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book!
• Even though you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem –Material Handler jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
Set Hours — Mon-Fri 6a-2:30p, 7a-3:30p or 8a-4:30p with OT as needed
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
No education requirement
Please call 502.822.7277 or go to AdeccoUSA.com. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit: http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.