Partnerships between Adecco and Faurecia always give great benefits! Production Operator at Faurecia are full time, long term roles that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Production experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
Attend Daily Shift Meeting;
Ensure 100% delivery to customer;
Take part and improve effectiveness using Lean Manufacturing methods.
Install and maintain 5S standards.
Work shifts and overtime as necessary.
Responsible for the safety of all personnel working in the areas including visitors. Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
Carry out Process to correct Quality and Production Standards within cycle time.
Escalate issues to Team Leader/ Shift Leader as necessary.
Work flexibly in order to meet customer demands and needs.
Responsibility for ensuring Product Quality.
Responsible for maintaining equipment in an excellent working condition.
Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
Responsible to follow up works instructions (complete the operation always in the same way).
Responsible to use all the traceability requirements in their area to accomplish product requirements.
Qualifications for warehouse a Production Operator include:
• Experience in production within the automotive industry
• Basic level of lean manufacturing techniques preferable but not essential. Strong attention to detail and willing to listen, discuss and ‘bottom out’ issues;
• Ability to work under pressure to tight time scales;
• Ability to stand 10 – 12 hours per day;
• Good decision maker, able to work on own initiative;
• Self-motivated and task orientated;
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
• Strong team player;
• Flexible approach to Business needs
• MUST be able to work in fast paced enviorment- Learn on the fly.
• Dexterity: Peeling stickers, Ripping tape, Opening Boxes, Feeling for Knots, Bumps, Voids.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Set Hours — Monday - Friday, 6a-2:30p or 6p-2:30a
Health, vision, dental offered after 40 hours worked.
No education requirement
Louisville — 2000 Stanley Gault Pkwy
Please call 502-822-7277. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit: http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.