Life Safety Services, LLC
Provide outstanding customer service to our internal and external customers during hand-off from sales, project set-up and scheduling, repair quoting hand-off, project implementation, report compilation, and project closure. Support our technicians so they are set for success from start to finish on a project. This includes but is not limited to: project scheduling, booking travel and hotel accommodations, and project information sharing. Exemplify service excellence during the management of these activities as well as problem resolution in accordance to LSS policies and procedures. Refer customers to the appropriate business partner as information is uncovered during business interactions and/or conversations.
Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
• Promote respectable customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
• Have a good rapport with Life Safety Services peers, have knowledge of and accountability for entire product project completion process for all assigned customers, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude.
• Manage project initiation, ensure set-up and scheduling is completed promptly so services can commence in short-order resulting in client satisfaction and prompt realization of revenue generation for Life Safety Services.
• Manage additions of report users and maintenance of user access for existing clients.
• Act with confidence by answering or finding the answers to customer questions and finding solutions to customer issues.
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
• Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the Field Ops Supervisor, to maintain the efficient operation of the office.
• Handle consumer and business customer problems with professionalism, directing more complex issues seamlessly to other management as necessary.
• Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures.
• Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
• Effectively refer customers to business partners for the selling and cross-selling of products to customers.
• The ability to interact comfortably and confidently with customers (both verbally and in written form) and demonstrate the initiative to initiate dialogue.
• The ability to take initiative and utilize sound judgment in decision-making and diplomacy and tact in problem resolution.
• The ability to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
• Comfort with using a PC and software usage
• Working under pressure
Medical, vision and dental.
Paid Time Off.
Company match 401K.
Company paid life insurance.
High School Diploma