Hughes Environmental is a combustible dust cleaning specialist and commercial and industrial duct cleaning company based in Louisville, Kentucky. Through its national client base and focus on using the safest, most efficient methods, Hughes Environmental has grown to be the premier choice for industrial and commercial cleaning. The staff is comprised of multiple NADCA Certified “Air System Cleaning Specialists”, American Indoor Air Quality “Certified Mold Remediators”, “Certified Indoor Environmentalist and UVC Light Disinfection Services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• UVC Light Disinfection Services
• Facility Deep Cleaning
• Commercial Duct Cleaning
• Cleaning of Rafter & Ceilings
• Removal of Combustible Dust
• Cleaning of industrial & manufacturing buildings
• Operating high powered HEPA filter vacuum.
Some of this success is attributed to our employees, who strive to demonstrate five core values every day: Dependable, Pride & Ownership of Work, Accountable, Problem Solving and Empathy & Respect. If you share these five values, come and join our team, which helps to ensure safety by delivering solutions that provide our customers with peace of mind.
Qualifications – Minimum
• Valid Driver License
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Must be able to lift 75lbs
• Ability to work on aerial platform, scaffolding and ladders
• Stand for long periods
• Work in extreme hot & cold conditions
• Must have Steel Toe Boots
• Must be a team player & have a solid work ethic
Other — Must be able to travel
$15-$20 to start
Medical, Dental and Vision.
Paid time off.
Company Paid Life Insurance. “Occasional Opportunities to Earn High Prevailing Wage Rates”
No education requirement