Christian Academy of Louisville
ALL CAMPUSES NEEDED: INDIANA, ENGLISH STATION, AND SOUTHWEST. The Substitute Teacher shall:
• Be under the general supervision of the Junior Academy Site Director and is to cooperate in a loyal and efficient manner
• Will be responsible for assisting the classroom teacher
• Shall care for and treat each child with dignity and respect
• Shall assist the children in getting prepared to leave in the afternoon
• Shall assist the classroom teacher when needed for the following: break, gathering of supplies/materials, emergency situation involving a child
• Shall keep the classroom properly stocked with paper goods needed for snack and lunch
• Shall help in preparation of necessary materials for lessons/activities
• Shall participate in recommended training programs, workshops, courses, and other aspect so professional growth as needed in order to maintain certification
• Shall assure each child he/she is loved, that they have value, that God made them special (II Tim. 2:15) and will pray for each teacher and student daily.
Prior to start date, applicant must be able to provide/successfully complete the following:
1. TB test
2. CPR & First Aid Training
3. Criminal Records Check
4. Child Abuse and Neglect Check (CAN)
5. Copy of High School diploma or highest degree earned
6. Six (6) hours of online Early Childhool Orientation Training preferred
7. Additional Continuing Education and In-Service Training required annually.
High School Diploma
Other — Louisville and New Albany, IN
Please apply at http://www.caschools.us.