The Consumer Loan Processor II is responsible for processing approved loan requests using an automated software system and produce funding packages. Additionally, this position is also responsible for working closely with the lending staff to process loan applications in an efficient and timely manner within compliance guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and transmit loan documents and closing instructions to loan officers. Disburse all closed loans within product line.
• Responsible for processing the application fee in a timely manner.
• Prepare more complex loan documentation.
• Review and audit the Dealer Reserve statements on a monthly basis (based on product line responsibility)
• Prepare documentation and file paperwork with County clerk’s office to secure our lien position
• Prepare documentation and file paperwork with FAA.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with our customers.
• Communicate with the appropriate personnel on a daily basis regarding missing items in the packages.
• Maintain various reports as directed by the Director Consumer Loan Operations
• Complete daily follow up on files to ensure receipt of all necessary documentation.
• Work with the Director Consumer Loan Operations on any exceptions and to clear any General Ledger (GL) outages.
• Responsible for completing all assigned training programs.
• Process and fund any future products that are added to Consumer Loan Operations department
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Travel between Republic Bank facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
• Minimum of 1-year previous banking or loan processing experience required
• Previous customer service experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interactions with associates and supervisor.
• Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
• Must have the ability to learn and effectively use software tools.
• Ability to work under limited supervision with bank personnel
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency; ability to work with situations on a “rush” notice.
• Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
• Excellent ability to deal with client issues, questions and/or complaints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The associate is occasionally required to stand and walk. The associate occasionally may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Set Hours — Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime work.
Competitive Benefits Package
High School Diploma — Some college preferred
Go to: https://www.republicbank.com/careers. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.