This successful resource will work at various client locations doing installation, troubleshooting, and providing maintenance to electronic communications systems.
• Hookup and programming of electronic equipment for new jobs
• Test and document readings for customer's systems and updating files
• Troubleshoot and repair electronic components
• Handle on-call duties on consistent basis; respond to customer’s service-related issues promptly
• Operation of test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multimeter, and Impedance Meter
• Accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items
Experience pulling cables and installing, troubleshooting and maintaining electronic communication systems. Reliable transportation. Pass driving record/background check/drug test. Strong verbal and written communication skills with outstanding professionalism.
Benefits information will be provided by Pinnacle Partners.
Email resumes directly to Marina Konow (IT Staffing Coordinator for Pinnacle Partners) at firstname.lastname@example.org.