Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC includes Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Over 100 years of success in both the tire and auto repair industry. Position Summary: This position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems. All while using your leadership and mentoring skills to drive a team to increase customer care and satisfaction. Job Responsibilities: • Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Our Lead Master Technicians are expected to help provide thought leadership, mentoring, and on-the-job training for other Automotive Technicians at your location.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition, we require review the following to measure your fit for this role:
• 5+ years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
• 5 or more ASE certifications are PREFERRED for this position.
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
We offer over 31 benefits and privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
High School Diploma — HS diploma or GED
Other — Clarksville, IN
Go to http://bebridgestone.com/ or text Bridgestone to 97211. We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.