Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC includes Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve. Responsibilities:
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
• Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
• Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
• Road test vehicles.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Depends on experience. We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. In fact, one of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
High School Diploma
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations Is the right place to build your career! Go to http://bebridgestone.com/ or text
Bridgestone to 97211.