Synergy Electrical Service
Synergy Electrical Services is growing and we're looking for experienced and skilled Industrial Electricians to join our team. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Installation and repairs of EMT, PVC and rigid conduit. Installation and repair of various types and sizes of cable tray. Installation and repair of various devices such as receptacles, commercial and industrial lighting fixtures, disconnects and pushbutton stations. Wiring single and three phase devices and motors. Running various types of wire and cable through cable tray, conduits and raceways. Preparing job materials list. Completion of required paperwork for daily work. Coordinating daily work other team members as well as onsite owners and engineers. Supervise and train Apprentices.
- A minimum of (2) years experience as a commercial or industrial electrician
- A minimum of (2) years experience bending and installing rigid and EMT conduit
- A valid driver's license is required
- Knowledge of "tools of the trade"
- Comfortable working with scissor and boom lifts
- Must be safety conscious at all times
- Be able to pass a drug test at all times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move of up to 60 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Set Hours — Monday through Friday day shift, 40 hrs. per week or Monday through Thursday day shift, 40 hrs. per week
$37,500.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Competitive wages, paid holidays, paid vacation time, health insurance, tuition reimbursement
No education requirement
Other — Carrollton/Ghent, KY area
If interested please contact: Mark Pryor, Synergy Electrical Service, email@example.com.