Prep Staffing is looking for Digital Print Operator.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, detail oriented person, to work in our expanding Direct to Garment (DTG) department. Do you have a Great, Can-do Attitude? Are you computer savvy? Do you have an eye for detail? Digital print or printing production experience? We want you on our team! Experience preferred, but we will train the right person!
Our Partner’s company was built on a simple idea of giving EVERY fan the opportunity to support and share in the spirit and accomplishment of THEIR favorite team and every CONSUMER the ability to connect to the individual experiences in their life.
Our partner is dedicated to the community, the environment, relationships, the team and technology. This is a small team with a great culture, they are more than a t-shirt company! Facility was recently updated, climate controlled and they are always on the cutting edge of technology. The inks used are clean and environmentally friendly. Direct to Garment (DTG) Operator Responsibilities include:
• Operating printers ran by computers. Load printers with garments with an eye for detail and alignment of garment.
• Run multiple printers at a time, and use drier machine to finish printed garment.
• Monitor color consistency of printers and provide feedback to lead as necessary.
• Complete printer orders in a neat and organized manner.
• Work with other print operators, and quality operators to ensure high quality, team communication and feedback on printed garments.
• Prior Machine Operator and/or Computer Operator experience.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Eye for detail, alignment, and color
• Ability to read order information on computer screen.
• Mechanically inclined to adjust and fix minor issues with printer.
• Great attendance! We are a team!
This person is regularly required to stand 8 hours; reach with hands and arms to operate machines; and lift totes weighing up to 15 pounds.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Shifts: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm with competitive pay. Willing to consider other hours, but full-time is ideal.
Competitive pay. Willing to train. Great team and company!
Please submit resume to email@example.com. Open interviews on Tuesday & Thursday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please submit resume prior to arriving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an initial phone interview.