Prep Staffing is looking for Inventory, QA, Shipping and Picking Associates. We are looking for:
- Hardworking, reliable, detail oriented people, to work in our expanding facility.
- Do you have a great, can-do attitude? Are you computer savvy? Eye for detail?
Our Partner’s company was built on a simple idea of giving EVERY fan the opportunity to support and share in the spirit and accomplishment of THEIR favorite team and every CONSUMER the ability to connect to the individual experiences in their life.
Our partner is dedicated to the community, the environment, relationships, the team and technology. This is a small team with a great culture, they are more than a t-shirt company! Facility was recently updated, climate controlled and they are always on the cutting edge of technology. The inks used are clean and environmentally friendly. Inventory/Quality Assurance Associate responsibilities include:
- Replenishment of products.
- Run high in digital printers.
- Quality Assurance to ensure all orders are correct.
- Picking and packing of all orders.
- Track the completion of orders, track damages, errors and order reprints.
- Deliver printer orders to production in a neat and organized manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area.
Prior warehouse, shipping, QA experience preferred. But will train!
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Shifts: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm with competitive pay. Willing to consider part-time schedules.
Competitive pay. On the job training. Great company! Great team! Great people! Come be a part of our team!
No education requirement
Louisville — Louisville
Please submit resume to Jobs@Prepstaffing.com. Open interviews Tuesday & Thursdays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at 7100 Intermodal Drive, Suite D. Please email in advance your resume to jobs@Prepstaffing.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview. Prep Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.