This is a temp to hire position with potential to become permanent if the project continues. The Outbound Client Services Phone Center Representative is responsible for making calls to provider offices, assisting them with reviewing contracts and ensuring participation in certain insurance plans.
• Make outgoing phone calls to provider/client offices
• Answer questions
• Process applications
• Pass on information needed by leadership to complete contracting
• Track encounters and actions in applicable software
• Provide administrative support to remote clients
• Assemble notes and supporting documentation
• Assign and/or complete tasks as required
• Maintains strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA regulations
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of health insurance
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Client services experience (preferred).
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: • Ability to manage multiple tasks to prioritize needs
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
• Personable and positive demeanor, especially when dealing with customers and clients
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercises good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, providers, management staff and contacts inside and outside of the organization
• Excellent follow up, problem solving and organizational skills
• Must present a professional appearance and presence when interfacing with customers, staff, management, and vendors
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to adapt communication style to audience
• Able to change tasks quickly as business needs dictate
• Ability to foster trust and respect among customers, vendors and team members accordingly
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Generally, the call center will be staffed from 8am - 5pm, with varying start and end times.
Parking stipend. If position becomes permanent, benefits will be offered.
High School Diploma — Associate degree or higher preferred.
Louisville — Downtown Louisville headquarters
Send Resume to email@example.com or contact Debbie Dougherty at 502.386.9526.