Rice Insurance Services Company, LLC
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and clients by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Policy Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Policy Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Policy Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides customer service for insurance programs
o Includes assisting with processing enrollments and providing certificates of coverage.
o Also assisting licensees purchasing coverage through our online enrollment system as well as enrollment forms being mailed.
• Reviews and verifies documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Operates a computer to retrieve and record data.
• Answers the phone and handles customer inquiries or directs calls accordingly.
• Be available 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
• Receives and processes incoming mail and email.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Enjoy a fast-paced, challenging team environment.
• Analytical skills with close attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to operate office equipment including a computer (PC), printer, fax machine, copier, scanner, and multi-phone line.
• Ability to learn laws, regulations, policies and procedures necessary to process insurance transactions.
• Ability to record and transfer data accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to process monetary transactions accurately (accounting experience helpful)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and other business-related software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is customer service in nature with clerical and data entry responsibilities. It requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. The work requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations. The work may require bending, squatting and reaching, with the ability to lift, carry, push or pull weights up to 25 pounds.
Set Hours — Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
$12 or commensurate with experience
Employer Paid: Medical Insurance; PTO, Life Insurance. Optional Employee Paid: Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401K
High School Diploma — High school education or equivalent. Some secondary education preferred.
Louisville — St. Matthews area
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.