Farm Credit Mid-America
The Consumer Post Closing Specialist (CPCS)/Senior Consumer Post Closing Specialist (SCPCS) provides exceptional, first-level, internal and external customer service by supporting the delivery of consumer financial services. Responsibilities include supporting borrowers in the post-closing processes of consumer loans. This position also provides backup support for other consumer lending team members as needed.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS: Establishes, develops, and maintains strong internal and external customer relationships by coaching others and consistently providing quality service that is timely, thorough, responsive, and exceeds customer expectations. Works with borrowers and CLOs to understand customer goals, and delivers value- added/ constructive financial information.
Support the lending process by doing the following:
* Provides excellent customer service by answering consumer customer phone calls.
* Processes monetary transactions including:
* Transaction keying/corrections
* PAID forms completion and changes
* Online Banking forms completion for booked loans
* Customer initiated loan disbursements for booked loans
* Monitors insurance policies/cancellations; scans per manual guidelines.
* Coordinates action with appropriate credit department when credit risk analysis is needed or exceeds delegated authority of $150,000.
* Updates database, collects servicing fees and records documents as required for servicing actions.
* Processes, approves, and closes loan servicing requests within delegated authority.
* Prepares and issues appropriate servicing disclosures to borrowers in accordance with consumer regulations.
* Supports the borrower in the construction disbursement process by completing post-closing construction documents and disbursing construction funds.
* Process closing packages.
* Monitors loan documentation to certify loans within stated guidelines.
* Complies with regulations by checking loans and being a compliance resource for the team.
* Adheres to records and retention guidelines.
* Monitors reports and takes further action as appropriate.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
REPRESENTS AND COMMUNICATES THE MISSION AND VALUES OF FARM CREDIT MID-AMERICA and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations
At least four years of successful experience in two or more of the following areas: financially related customer service, loan processing, loan servicing, title, or loan document review. Farm Credit Mid-America experience desired and performance level at previous grades exceeded expectations. Knowledge of: products, services, fees and their application to customers’ needs; credit delivery, market segments; basic credit; economic conditions; competition’s products, interest rates, and fees; selling techniques; technology; accounting systems; loan origination systems, processes, and documents; and policies and procedures.Skills in: Providing exceptional customer service; coaching others; completing and reading balance sheets; researching courthouse documents; interviewing customers to obtain financial information; interpersonal relations; verbal and written communications; listening; organizing; problem solving; matching products and services to customer needs; translating features into benefits; selling; using Farm Credit Mid-America accounting and loan origination systems; using computers.
Ability to: Be flexible; work efficiently and accurately; identify priorities; work with interruptions; maintain confidentiality; work independently and with a team; be disciplined; achieve goals; accept and implement corporate strategies; demonstrate the Association’s values; relate positively to others; listen to customers; use Farm Credit Mid-America systems and computers; be logical; work under stress; overcome objections; manage time; assess risk; professionally represent Farm Credit Mid-America.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This job requires the incumbent to have the ability to:
* Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
* Use computer. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
* Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
* Successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, officers, board members, customers, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
* Provide sound technical advice to leaders and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
* Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
* Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association's policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
Salary commensurate with experience
15 vacation days, 15 sick days, and 9 paid holidays per year.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
Fitness Incentive Program.
High School Diploma — High School diploma with a minimum of 4 years' experience (see Requirements) or a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
Visit www.e-farmcredit.com/careers. Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.