McClain DeWees, PLLC
• Take direction from attorneys.
• Assist attorneys in the preparation of various pleadings and documents.
• Maintain communication with clients.
• Maintain client files and meet deadlines.
• Work closely with the attorneys in preparing, filing, and tracking documents filed in cases.
• Complete other projects and initiatives as assigned.
• Perform legal clerical work involving case files and records.
• Respond to client emails and telephone calls.
• Manage a substantial caseload of civil and/or immigration matters in various stages.
• File documents with courts and other government agencies as required.
• Support project delivery outside defined office hours, as necessary.
• A minimum of two years of professional office experience required.
• Spanish language proficiency is preferred for one position and helpful for the other.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
$13.00 to $16.00 per hour
• Medical insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
High School Diploma — Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree from an accredited university or paralegal certificate or equivalent.
Louisville — Law Firm
Send your resume to Elizabeth Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org.