Ghyslain Chocolatier, Inc
Ghyslain Chocolatier, Inc. is a food manufacturing company located in Union City, Indiana that produces quality hand crafted artisan pastries, breads, macaron and chocolates. We are seeking an energetic and skilled Production Manager to oversee our production kitchen. Qualified candidates will have a successful background in leading a team with diverse pastry and bread work experience.
The production manager is a working manager that will direct and coordinate activities of multiple departments in the production kitchen, including scheduling of staff, oversees production schedule, quality assurance, cost-effective kitchen operations, food safety and sanitation by performing the following duties personally or through supervision of staff.
• Supervise all activities and staff of the production kitchen
• Monitors and assures that food is continuously prepared according to recipes to meet quality and flavor standards
• Ensures that portion control quantities prescribed are adhered to at all time by production staff when preparing food items. Maintain standards while meeting/exceeding cost of goods percentage goals.
• Manages the inventory to meet the production schedule while ensuring that inventory control measures are in place.
• Monitors, trains and implements health & sanitation processes in the facility on a daily basis. Required to be current with state and federal requirements and training. Is a member of the Food Safety Committee and is a leader in promoting health and sanitation practices in the production kitchen.
• Develops a well trained production team by holding staff meetings, completing regular performance reviews and effectively resolving performance issues as they arise.
• Manages team and production schedule within guidelines for kitchen labor. Quality and Creativity: At Ghyslain Chocolatier, Inc. we’re known for the quality and creativity of our chocolates, pastries and breads. With their bright colors, hand-painted decorations, imaginative themes and renowned flavor, our products stand apart from the competition. We specialize in European style pastries, macaron, artisan chocolates and breads. Food Service: Enjoying his role as president of the company, Ghyslain and his staff enjoy working directly with gourmet caterers, event planners, food and beverage clients to provide products to enhance their business margins and broaden sales with unique items. Dedicated to Excellence in Flavor and Presentation. www.ghyslain.com
The Production manager should have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in baking and/or pastry preparation kitchen.
based on experience
Benefits offered: Holiday pay, paid time off
No information available
Other — Union City, Indiana
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org