American Senior Communities
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
• Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
• Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
• You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional manner.
• You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care of a designated unit.
Valid Indiana Nurse License. Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values (Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence) to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
To be discussed
Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
• Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
• PayActive – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - plans starting as low as $20 a week
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Generous friend referral program
• Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
• Volunteer community involvement opportunities
Go to https://www.asccare.com/careers/. We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.