Baptist Health Louisville Hospital
Job Requisition ID: R199049. Does preventative maintenance repair, replacement of HV/AC Equipment and chiller repair. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the major function of this individual's job. He or she may perform other duties, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below, and specific functions may change from time to time.
1. Responds to all maintenance and emergency calls making all repairs within his ability.
2. Trouble shoots failed equipment and makes needed repairs.
3. Does assigned PMs on all HV/AC refrigeration, ice machines and chillers.
4. Assist other mechanics with replacement or repair of equipment associated with HV/AC or refrigeration.
5. All other duties assigned by supervisors or department director.
Two years HV/AC refrigeration experience preferred. Certification in HV/AC and refrigeration preferred.
Set Hours — Full Time, 40 hours per week, 1st shift
based on education & experience
Certificate — HV/AC license or equivalent or a two-year associate degree
Louisville — 4000 Kresge Way 40207
On line: External Site URL https://bhs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/Louisville-KY/Engineer-III--HV-AC----Full-Time--Days_R199049
or in person at Baptist Health Louisville Hospital, 4000 Kresge Way - Human Resources Department.