Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Field Service Technician for coverage in and around Louisville, KY; Evansville, IN; and Bloomington, IN.
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for installing and serving a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories.
Installation and machine maintenance, which includes diagnosis, repairs, certifications and re-calibration of various machines at customer sites
• Perform service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects the problems.
• Provides technical support to other service representatives and customers
• Ensures prompt preparation and completion of service and expense reporting related to assigned duties
• Provides the highest customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner
• Assembly, disassembly, leveling, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical issues
• Diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of control systems. At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to travel up to 90%
Depends on Experience
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances.Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). 401k with employer match. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO). 11 paid holidays. Tuition reimbursement. Training Opportunities…and so much more!
High School Diploma — Associate degree preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
Louisville — Louisville and surrounding area, including Evansville & Bloomington, IN
Go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=520d7ee7-f14b-4a43-a063-470510f9fe65&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=269642&source=CC2&lang=en_US. At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability. E-Verify participant.