A company located in downtown Louisville, KY, is looking to add motivated and friendly candidates to our team. Employees will be fully trained. Provides revenue cycle management services to medical providers and facilities across the US. With a global workforce, we promote a positive work environment while providing excellent service to our customers. Primary responsibilities are reviewing orders to ensure accurate/clean processing of insurance claims, re-filing and following up with rejected claims, posting payments, working denials and filing appeals.
• Qualified candidates will have three or more years of experience in DME Billing. (Experience with billing complex rehab equipment a plus.)
• Must have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance and Worker's Comp billing guidelines.
• Must be familiar with HCPCS, ICD 10 coding, and medical terminology.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multitask.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic team player who learns quickly and who strives for excellence.
• Only experienced DME billers will be considered.
Set Hours — Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
up to $17.00hr.
Information available upon request
Louisville — Downtown Louisville
AppleOne.com or call 317-510-9000