Vitronic Machine Vision
The technician is responsible for various tasks in support of the company, both in-house and on-site (travel).
The position includes extensive hands-on work, including but not limited to the assembly, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of machine vision equipment, primarily in the logistics industry.
Successful candidates will have experience in hands-on mechanical and technical disciplines of work, as well as knowledge of PCs and PC hardware/software.
This position is offered at our Head Office located in Louisville, Kentucky, but will include travel (up to 50%) to job-sites in the United States.
• Test, troubleshoot, assemble and install machine vision equipment
• 3 years’ experience in technical field
• Ability to travel within the United States
• Extensive mechanical experience
• Able to read wiring diagrams, troubleshoot wiring, and solder electrical connections
• Ability to read mechanical drawings
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
• Willing to work in a (sometimes) physically-demanding environment
• Able to learn new tasks quickly and sometimes on-the-job
• Understanding of PC configuration and installation
Set Hours — Schedule varies depending on installation dates.
• Health, dental, and vision coverage- company pays 90%
• Retirement plan - simple IRA with competitive options
• Short Term Disability
• Paid vacation and sick days
Other — Primarily Louisville, with 50% travel
Please email your resume to Nick Millward at email@example.com