AIG Warranty delivers a full range of service solutions including warranty management administration, extended service programs, customer service support, service network management, claims processing services, and service contract underwriting.
Responsible for supporting all methods of customer contact within the prescribed expectations (goals). Individuals in this position will work in a rapidly growing inbound contact center where our customer service is World Class. No telemarketing or collections are involved. In this role you will help customers with their warranty support issues and be part of a winning team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Available to answer incoming customer communications which will involve assessing caller’s needs, entitling the call through the use of software, analyzing the situation, and offering accurate solutions.
• Respond positively to customer’s questions in a timely manner.
• Research customer questions thoroughly to provide accurate information and solutions.
• Overcome customer objections to solve problems and build client brand loyalty.
• Interact with other areas of the business as needed to meet customer needs.
• Maintain a positive attitude and support Service Net’s Commitment to Excellence.
• Maintain productivity and quality assurance goals.
• Must follow all program specific guidelines.
• On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
• Provide on the job training for new employees.
• Although prior Claims, Warranty, or Insurance experience is beneficial, AIG will train the right candidate to prepare them for success as a Warranty Customer Service Representative. AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville has a casual dress code, and a fun, friendly work environment. If this position sounds like it could be the right fit for the next step in your career, please apply today.
Excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates with experience in providing excellent customer service, moving quickly to keep many projects going at once, and the ability to keep organized records will be competitive for this role.
• Ability to key a minimum of 20 words per minute.
• Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• PC literate (familiar with windows applications).
• Problem-solving skills.
• Needs to be available to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
• Ability to multi-task between phone lines or client programs.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Technical experience a plus.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — We will work around your class schedule! Each schedule is set, and will be changed every semester to ensure there are no conflicts with school.
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
• Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match opportunity
• Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
• Opportunity to earn a performance-based annual bonus
• A robust amount of Paid Time off- with additional opportunities to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
• Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
AIG Warranty in Jeffersonville has a casual dress code, and a fun, friendly work environment. If this position sounds like it could be the right fit for the next step in your career, please apply today.
High School Diploma
Other — Jeffersonville, Indiana (right over Second Street bridge)