Bohnert International designs and builds custom machinery and automation equipment mainly for the Distilled Spirits Industry. Bohnert International is adding mechanic/assembler to their operations team.
* Build industrial machines from specific blueprints – pneumatics training preferred
* Experience with motors, pumps, air compressors, hydraulics
* Comply with safety regulations
* Make minor adjustments to equipment and machinery
* Take equipment apart to make repairs and reassemble
* Test and observe running machinery
* Use hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, testing equipment
* Read and use blueprints, CAD drawings, schematics, manuals
* Work with other mechanics and team members
At least 3 years of experience preferred. Excellent attention to detail. The position requires experience with or knowledge of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Set Hours — 7am to 3:30 pm, weekdays. Hourly "Non-exempt" position.
Based on experience
Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Sick pay after 90 days. 401K. Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Health savings, Vision after 90 days. Miscellaneous benefits include Clothing/Uniform allowance.
No education requirement
Louisville — 828 S. 17th Street
Email resume to email@example.com.