U.S. Census Bureau
The National Processing Center is hiring hundreds of Entry Level Office/Warehouse Associates & Skilled Professional roles ASAP! NPC is the U.S. Census Bureau's primary center for mail processing, survey processing, data capture, imaging/scanning and warehouse operations. Join our team today! Departments at NPC:
• Mail Processing - Set up, operate, and maintain basic mail processing equipment.
• Call Center - The contact center conducts incoming and outgoing calls to survey respondents to collect data and perform analysis.
• Geography Department - Performing computer research and reviewing of addresses.
• Warehouse - Light industrial sorting and packing of materials.
Active Vacancies - currently posted: Office Clerk / Warehouse Associate (part-time & full-time); Lead Statistical Assistant; Lead Personnel Security Specialist; Operations Specialist; Statistical Assistants; Cartographic Technician; HR Assistant; Office Assistant; Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic.
See details at USAJobs.gov.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Other — There are a variety of full time and part time opportunities, day or night shift. Shift hours vary by department. Day shifts start at 7am and stagger through 9am. Night shifts start at 4pm and stagger through 5pm. The specific shift hours are dependent on location and department.
• Competitive Pay with Bonus Potential
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• Paid Onsite Training
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave plus Federal Holidays Off
• Onsite Fitness Center
• Free TARC pass, we’re on the bus line!
No information available
Other — NPC main campus is located on 12th St in Jeffersonville, IN, and the warehouse is on Logistics Ave, next to Amazon.
All positions are posted on USAJobs.gov. Keyword search: NPC. Location search: Jeffersonville.