Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Assist carpenter in performing preventive maintenance, repairs, and daily checks on
wooden roller coasters.
* Assist carpenter in framing windows, doors, small buildings and cabinets as well as wooden
fencing and deck repairs.
* Assist carpenter with painting, drywall repairs, building maintenance, minor roof and gutter
repairs, and lock and gate maintenance.
* Follow safety practices, using tools and equipment properly to avoid damage, loss or injury.
* Keep job site clean and orderly at all times.
* Accurately complete documentation in a timely manner for all work performed.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Minimum of 18 years old.
* Ability to follow specific directions given by the supervising carpenter.
* Ability to work in extreme weather conditions and stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to work at heights from ladders and lifts.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including working overtime, early mornings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
* Ability to provide basic tools to complete tasks.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate with
other team members and guests.
* A valid driver’s license.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Based on experience
No benefits offered
No education requirement
Louisville — 937 Phillips Lane
Apply to today www.kentuckykingdom.com
Join Our Team